1.01.2012

Best of 2011

At the conclusion of every year, I like to look back on the projects I have done during the year and share some of my most favorite again.  It was hard to choose!  Click on the link below each picture to view the original post.  I've also added links to my home tour and all the fabric swatches of my designs that I have ordered this year.  Enjoy!
Boxwood Topiary Tutorial

Owl Fondant Cake
Amateur Portrait Tips
DIY Magnetic Knife Rack
Reclaimed Barnwood Jewelry Holder
Chow Mein Bird Nests
Tea Staining Tutorial
DIY Crackle Glaze Big Wall Clock
Toy Stroller Makeover
Toddler Picnic Table
Chalkboard Calendar
Backyard Pergola
Bird Nest Necklace
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Birch Trees Art
Modern Baby Shoes
Piano Bench Reupholster
Felt Mitten and Stocking Advent Calendar
Little Gal Bricks Quilt
DIY Kindle Sleeve
Home Tour
My Fabric Design Sample Swatches

No comments: