When we got our changing table, the pad that came with it was boring, white, and plastic-y. Waterproof, yes; but stylish, no. I had some baby print flannel on hand, so I thought I would see what I could do with that.
Luckily, I had just enough to fit the changing pad perfectly. It was seriously meant to be. I used a yard of flannel and four buttons to make a sort-of duvet cover for the pad.
Since I have already had a baby, I knew that I would want an extra to have on hand. I also had a yard of this flannel in my fabric:
This is one of the last projects that I had planned for the new baby! Now I am not quite sure what to do with myself.