Welcome to our poor, neglected main bathroom. Of all the rooms in our house, the main bathroom, master bathroom, hallways, and laundry room are all still basically untouched decor-wise since we moved in a little over a year ago. No paint, no theme, no nothin'.
All we did was hang that little wall shelf over the toilet (the other jungle decor is a lucky hand-me-down from my mom), and things look a lot more lived-in already.
Here's to finishing another project that I have had on my list for a while.
Make fabric boxes for the new changing table (still looking for a great tutorial, will let you know when I find one!) Finish fall wreath (work in progress!)
- Paint birdcage cream or light yellow
- Find a buffet to paint for the dining area
- Get chairs for the front porch
- Get potted plants for the driveway
- Build shelves on either side of the washer and dryer
- Take door off coat closet, paint, and put cubbies inside
New couch pillows Install wall shelf in main bathroom
- Refinish piano
- Make some green frames to match green stained table
- Fix leg on green table
- Get or build a picnic table for the backyard
Sew kitchen curtain (work in progress!)
- Sew changing pad covers
Make flower hairclips Turn craft room into nursery
- Laundry room makeover