3.10.2010

Blogger Mashup: Blog It Forward

Today is my day to participate in the Blog It Forward project run by SFGirlbyBay.

The topic: What inspires me?

Ok, honestly, I think this is a loaded question. Start thinking about it for too long, and your list will never, ever, ever end. Ever.

With that said, I would like to share with you some of my current muses. Here's my virtual inspiration board:
This guy.
Couldn't do any of this without his support. Thanks, Chris, for being the most inspiring husband ever.
This gal.
She is the funniest, most surprising, and hilarious little thing.
This room.
This is one of those projects where everything went right from the get-go. I love to spend time in my girl's nursery, and I can tell that I keep it a lot cleaner.
This birdcage.
Have always loved it, and the stack of books is also conveniently protected from my girl.
Moss.
Totally in love. Totally. Found this moss letter here at Simple Sweet Design.
Vintage Easter.
Found this rabbit at Toad Briar.
Peonies.
Love them. Get this print at Amelia Kay Photography. Also, (spoiler alert!) one of my new screens is based on some peony photos that I took. So this is totally current.

I try to keep a real bulletin board updated in my craft room, but I have such a hard time keeping that room clean that I hardly ever get a chance to mix it up, and my crafty mag supply is seriously lacking as of late.

But never fear! I am working on cleaning out the craft room, hoping to turn it into somewhere that I can work on craft and entertain my daughter at the same time. Progress is being made.

Also, rumors exist that the dear husband of mine is subscribing me to fresh crafty mags. Steps are being taken to get the ball rolling on that. . .

Stop by Atoms at Work to see yesterday's post and Automatism to see tomorrow's Blogger Mashup from Group 1.

7 comments:

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Your list of inspiration is perfect. I agree that if we list all of our inspirations, the list could on well into infinity. It's a bit of a trick question. I think it was just right that you started with your husband and daughter.

I feel like I know you a little bit even though this is my very first visit to your beautiful blog. Well done and thank you for sharing...

xo

Angela said...

I was just laughing the other day that our baby's nursery is the cleanest room in the house, and she is the one least likely to care. Those spaces are such a labor of love before they are born, though . . .

Tom Brinton said...

No Tom? Oh well. :)

M and E said...

Lovely list! I love that moss letter. Must get myself one!!

Bethany Dirksen said...

I love that photo of you husband. So artsy cool. Your little one is quite precious as well. This was a great way to get to know you better!

Unknown said...

Lovely post! Thanks for sharing. That nursery is so fun. :)

Marisa Seguin said...

Oh man I've gotten so behind on checking up on all the blog it forwards blogs. Lovely list, thank you for sharing! Peonies are some of my favourites, too.