7.07.2011

Pennant Nursery

What a fun project this room was!  I blogged about it a bit on the way, but I never really summed it all up in a single post.  There are still a couple of things that would be nice to have in there.  Bed skirt and cute mobile, anyone?  If they never happen, it will probably be okay, but if I ever get bored with nothing to do (ha!) maybe I will whip something up.  Well, let's get started on that tour, shall we?
The lovely, awesome quilt was a baby gift from my amazingly talented seamstress, aka my mom.
The circle rug, yellow vase, and sheers are from IKEA, and I made the pennant banner and giant stuffed fish (years ago).
Now for the other side of the room:
I had a lot of fun making those pennant canvases.  They were really pretty easy, too: striped paint background, scrapbook paper pennants, and ribbon for the strings.
My fabric box tutorial can be found here, and here's a quick run-down of the changing pad covers.
This is the art I have on a little forty-five degree wall by the door.  The clipboard is from our wedding reception, and the mini print is from my sister, who got it from The Dreamy Giraffe.  So, there you have it.  I hope you enjoyed seeing another one of our spaces.
Linked up: Tatertots & Jello

2 comments:

Just Made That Way said...

What A fun room! Amelia is a lucky little girl, Thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend
Rochelle

Camille said...

This is seriously one of the cutest nurseries that I have ever seen! I love the pennant idea for a nursery! Brilliant! Thank you for sharing. I am your newest follower and I would love to have you come over and link this up to our Link Party going on this weekend- and every link counts as an entry in our giveaway!
http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/strut-your-stuff-saturday-week-1.html
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com