3.03.2011

Radio Feature on Classical 89

As I mentioned on Monday, my friend Cami and I were on the radio on Classical 89 talking about our neighborhood craft collective, the Domestic Science Club.  This first clip is Cami talking about the inspiration for the group:
And next we have my clip where I talk more about what we do:
What a fun opportunity this was! Thanks to Tom Brinton for doing the interviews, editing the pieces, and putting the whole thing together. We really had a great time and are proud to have been included in Classical 89's program.

Also, thanks to ICT U Can for the help embedding the audio files.

Things to look forward to in the near future: Crackle glaze tutorial, Bathroom mirror frame, DIY magnetic knife rack, spring wreath, more hand-stenciled baby onesies, and branch hair clip organizer. Stay tuned!


No comments: