3.28.2011

Easter Banner Free Printable

Hello!  Today I am sharing with you my very first free printable.  I make things like this for myself all the time, so I thought I had better get spreading the love.  This is a simple circular Easter banner.  For mine, I tied the beaded eggs ornaments along a length of ribbon and taped the circles over each knot.  Then, I just used pushpins to secure it to the wall above my entry hall mirror.  Piece of cake!  I got the beaded eggs at Tai Pan Trading, for those of you with one of those around.
  To download the printable, click on the image.  It will take you to a new page, where you can right-click and save the photo.  Then, just print the image the original size and cut out the circles.  You can make them into a banner, like I have done, or you could use them as party decorations, Easter tree ornaments, etc.  Use your imagination, and show me what you come up with!

If you do use this printable and post it on your blog, please give me a link back.  Thanks, and enjoy!
Linked up: Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog,

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments: