9.24.2010

Project List Update

Updated Project List:
  • Make fabric boxes for the new changing table (still looking for a great tutorial, will let you know when I find one!)
  • Finish fall wreath (work in progress!)
  • Paint birdcage cream or light yellow
  • Find a buffet to paint for the dining area
  • Get chairs for the front porch
  • Get potted plants for the driveway
  • Build shelves on either side of the washer and dryer
  • Take door off coat closet, paint, and put cubbies inside
  • New couch pillows
  • Install wall shelf in main bathroom
  • Refinish piano
  • Make some green frames to match green stained table
  • Fix leg on green table
  • Get or build a picnic table for the backyard
  • Sew kitchen curtain (work in progress!)
  • Sew changing pad covers
  • Make flower hairclips
  • Turn craft room into nursery
  • Laundry room makeover
I couldn't find a tutorial I liked for the fabric boxes, so I made one up if you haven't seen it yet.  Also, we painted the nursery and moved all the other stuff out of the room.  It's coming together!  I hope to get some pictures up soon.  Now we are onto the fun, decorating stage.

I am working on some wall art for the nursery, and I am getting really excited to show you!

No comments: