2.03.2010

Feature: Love Birds Bowl


I found this sweet personalized bowl at ElmStudiosOnline on Etsy. What a perfect Valentine's Day gift this would be! And even if you don't have time to order on for Valentine's, there's always Mother's Day, Father's Day, or your anniversary.

My usual gripes about personalized stuff are that is looks mass-produced, takes forever, and costs a fortune.

Luckily, this piece is completely different! Because it is handmade, this bowl looks, well, handmade. Also, it only takes 5-10 days for your bowl to be made, and (this is my favorite part) it is only EIGHTEEN dollars!

Here's what Elm Studios says about it: "This adorable clean cut bowl is hand etched with the couples names imprinted above the two love birds and a special date imprinted below. Perfect for any romantic out there to hold rings or any other little treasures."

I am really considering getting one of these cute bowls. Really. I think you should, too.

Look at all these other great options:

2 comments:

Bethany Dirksen said...

It makes me wish I had some weddings coming up...

kathbot said...

Great find!