This morning I am going to tell you a little bit about a project I recently did. First off, I'll give you a little bit of background info.
- There are currently four adults and four children living in our house.
- My wedding set of glassware is down from 18 pieces to 9.
- The dishwasher runs a lot around here, and the top shelf is usually the fullest, packed with plastic kids dishes and bottles.
This project required the use of my digital cutter, some pieces of vinyl, and some etching cream. I used the cutter to cut the numbers in the vinyl. I pulled the actual numbers out of the vinyl, then I put each vinyl piece on each different glass and used the vinyl as a stencil for the etching cream.
Overall, the whole project took me about an hour. I am super pleased with the results. The etching is subtle enough that it isn't totally obvious at first, and now I always know which glass is mine!