1.18.2010

Feature: Field Bag from Cargo Pants


My friend Cami emailed me this tutorial for a messenger bag from cargo pants on Noodlehead. It looks more like a field bag to me.

But I still want it!

I am not the best pattern seamstress, but as soon as I find a pair of pants I can cut up, I am going to give it a try. It looks like she's got a few other tutorials that may warrant a bit of my time, like the zippy wallet and the 30-minute modern bed skirt.

Well, what do you think? Do you want to try them, too?

5 comments:

Bonghi Vestiti said...

Thanks for sharing! This is a little different than the one I usually use so I'll give it a try...need to get to Good Will for some pants first :)

Bethany Dirksen said...

Cool! I have never really liked the look of bags made of jeans...but this I really enjoy. Looks less like pants!

Unknown said...

I have some pants that would look MUCH better as a bag - a project! Also just to let you know that there is a blog award waiting for you over at my blog (http://wrappedupwithstring.blogspot.com/) - love the blog! Sarah x

Chloe said...

i have to try this! the bag looks awesome :o) I agree with Bethany, Jean bags look like they had legs in um once (^_^) ..hehe!

Crafts By Karina said...

Awesome bag :)!!!