- On Christmas Eve, everyone gets to open one present- a new set of pajamas that you wear to bed that night.
- The next morning, all the kids line up from youngest to oldest and march to the stockings.
- Next, we eat Icelandic pancakes (think crepes but thinner) for breakfast and anticipate running to the tree.
- Once we get the go-ahead, everyone runs to the tree to try to decipher which pile belongs to which kid.
- All the presents are passed out, and we go around the family (once again from youngest to oldest) opening one present at a time.
Christmas Traditions Past
It's Wednesday! This is my last blogging day before my Christmas break. Since I am feeling so in the Christmas spirit, I thought I would talk about some of my favorite Christmas traditions from when I was a kid.