1.27.2012

Pinspiration: Things to Make

It's no secret that I love Pinterest.  I only joined a few months ago, but now I've got 20 boards with 377 pins.  As a creative person, I love being able to visually organize my ideas for projects and such.  Two of my absolute favorite boards are my "Things to Make" and "Kids" boards.

Pins from these boards have inspired a lot of my recent projects, like the ironing board cover, toddler picnic table, play kitchen, modern baby shoes, and baby apron.  Here are a few of my "Things to Make" board that I have been itching to try next.
Wedding Clutch via Purlbee

Mason Jar Pendants via Poppytalk
The jar pendants are more of a jumping-off idea.  I have some glass soda bottles that I would love to turn into a lighted garland.  We're still working on the logistics of the wiring on that project.
Basic Messenger Bag via mmmcrafts
Boxy Cosmetic Bag via Skip to My Lou
Sewing Machine Cover via Notes from the Patch
As you can tell, I've got a bit of sewing ahead of me.  I'm all caught up on Etsy orders, though, so I've got some free time again.  That is, if I don't spend it all on Pinterest!

No comments: