1.22.2013

The Cloth Parcel

I've mentioned that I have been working on a fun new business with my mom, and it's finally up and running!  The Cloth Parcel is our new quilting and crafting website.  We have cute fabric, original patterns, craft and quilting kits, and so many fun notions.  All of the patterns were written by my mom or me, or both of us together, and are available to download right when you buy them.
I designed this Chenille Burp Cloth Kit, which features Riley Blake Woodland Tails flannel, in both pink and blue.  These make stunning baby shower gifts, and since they are much smaller than a blanket, it's not a huge ordeal to make the chenille.  We even have Olfa Chenille Cutters available, which make this project so quick and easy.
We have put together nine different baby blanket kits, also available in burp cloth size, which come with super soft Shannon Cuddle fabric for one side (also known as minky) and a variety of flannels for the backs.  The flannels come from Moda and Riley Blake.
How cute is this little wind-up bear?  We scored these Japanese Tokotoko Wind-Up Felt Doll Kits after we saw them at Quilt Market last October.  The kits come with everything you need for the dolls, including the wobbly wind-up mechanism.  We have seven different dolls: Red Bear, Orange Cat, Pink Rabbit, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Pinocchio, and Red Riding Hood.  You have to see all of them!

We have so many fun things that are still in the design stages, so keep checking back.  I will still be putting my own projects up on here, so don't think I'm going anywhere.  Today is my day to finish the binding on my zig zag quilt (it's about time)!  Also, don't forget that the Lifestyle 50% off promo is running this whole week.

No comments: