We have been having such a busy summer around here! I started this quilt months ago, intending it for the basement family room, once it's finished. I did all the cutting and piecing with some friends using this tutorial from the Bee Square Blog. It was easy enough to follow, but I only used four different fabrics instead of nine to give it a more cohesive look.
I have since finished piecing the top and trimmed the points off all around. I found some flannel for the backing but haven't been able to piece it yet, since I started my screen printing up again last week. My new design will be ready to debut after I get some good pictures. Also, I'll be sure to show some photos of the finished quilt when I get it all put together.