2.23.2012

Sweet Scallops and Christmas Bells Fabric Swatches

Sweet Scallops (Boy)
These are the rest of the fabric swatches that I got in my last order from Spoonflower.  It's always so fun to see how my designs print up.  The scallop fabric turned out particularly well, in my opinion.  I tried two different colorways this time around, boy and girl, thinking that they would make great baby prints, but they could definitely work for older kids and other projects.
Sweet Scallops (Girl)
I also finally got a print of my Christmas Bells fabric.  It turned out as expected, which is always a good thing.  I'm not sure what to do with it, besides make a holiday quilt.
I Heard the Bells
This morning, I finished the zippered pillow I was talking about on Tuesday, so I will be able to post a new tutorial for it next week.

No comments: