6.17.2011

Father's Day Tie Banner

Ok, let's face it.  Father's Day isn't usually a holiday I decorate for.  At all.  But this year, I happened upon this great free printable.  She has another Father's Day banner in the printable, but it was a big bigger than I needed, so I actually ended up using the "centerpiece"-sized ties.

It was so easy!  All I did was cut out the ties and tape them to a thick piece of hemp twine.  If you are hanging your banner in front of a mirror like me, make sure you use clear tape.  Then I just taped the twine to the top of the mirror and had some serious Father's Day festiveness going on!

I have another Father's Day idea to share later.  It's another one I got from someone else's blog.  I know, real original, but I had a lot of fun with it.  I think you will, too.
  

No comments: