8.27.2010

Current Project List

Today I sat down and made a list of all the craft or interior design projects I am currently working on or have thought about doing.  I feel like I have so many things that I want to do, but I can't remember what they are when I have some extra time.  I am hoping that this will help organize my creative mind enough that I can get it done!  

Here are the projects that have been bouncing around in my brain lately:
  • Make fabric boxes for the new changing table (still looking for a great tutorial, will let you know when I find one!)
  • Finish fall wreath (work in progress!)
  • Paint birdcage cream or light yellow
  • Find a buffet to paint for the dining area
  • Get chairs for the front porch
  • Get potted plants for the driveway
  • Build shelves on either side of the washer and dryer
  • Take door off coat closet, paint, and put cubbies inside
  • New couch pillows
  • Install wall shelf in main bathroom
  • Refinish piano
  • Make some green frames to match green stained table
  • Fix leg on green table
  • Get or build a picnic table for the backyard
  • Sew kitchen curtain (work in progress!)
  • Sew changing pad covers
  • Make flower hairclips
  • Turn craft room into nursery
  • Laundry room makeover
You'll probably be seeing some of these featured on the blog in the next few months, plus some party and food fun.  Fall is my favorite time of the year, so I love to celebrate the season.

No comments: