Hey everybody! Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. . . I needed a few days to get myself reorganized. I have decided that I am not the best housekeeper, but that doesn't mean I can't try to keep things nice. The last week I spent doing some of the following:
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Cleaning bedrooms
- Doing yardwork (lawn is set to be planted at the end of the month)
- Sweeping and mopping the wood floors
- Organizing the desk
- Making white chocolate chip cookies
- Celebrating my little bro's birthday
- Doing a billion loads of laundry
- Working on the latest project and discovering it in the destructive hands of my 14 mo. girl (still working on repairs)
- Discovering that I really like days when I get a lot of things done
- Acquiring a new (to me) trampoline, lawn mower, and silk tree; all for free!
- Just picking stuff up and loving the warmer weather
It may not sound like a lot to you (supermoms), but I feel so refreshed and recharged! The feeling is amazing. I also found a link to this blog, where I was delighted to read part two of Obvious Tips for Not-Very-Good Homemakers. Now, I am pretty crafty and all that, but the actual keeping of the home is one of my weaker points. No, I don't have a cleaning schedule. No, I don't make a great meal every night. In fact, a lot of nights I make my husband cook something. Sshhh. Don't tell. I am working on these things, but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day.
Hoping to finish the project for you to view on Monday.