2.22.2012

St. Patrick's Day Lucky Charm Printable

Pin It  
It's time again for the free printable of the month!  Everyone needs a lucky charm for St. Patrick's Day, and it doesn't get easier than this.  With the scalloped background, this one looks a lot better in a frame.  You can either get a document frame, or just grab an 8"x10" frame and trim the paper down, which is what I did.  I took 1/4" off each side and 1/2" off both the top and bottom to fit it in the frame.
As always, my printables are free, but please give credit where credit is due.  To download the printable, click on the image.  It will take you to a new page, where you can right-click and save the photo.  Then, just print the image the original size, and it will be ready for use.  You can frame it, put it in a tabletop easel, hang with clothespins, or whatever else you can come up with!  Any questions or requests?  Send me an email or just leave a comment.
I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

2 comments:

Classy Clutter said...

OH MY WORD!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!
I would love if you'd link this up to my new linky party!!

http://classyclutter.blogspot.com/2012/02/saturday-spotlight-3.html

Happy Crafting, Mallory @ Classy Clutter

Six Sisters said...

This is such a cute printable for St Patricks day! We loved having you join us at "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters