4.09.2012

Easter Finery

The Easter skirt was a reality this year!  Great pictures of my girls in their dresses, not so much.  Also, quick disclaimer: I am not a model.  But I did have fun making the skirt!  I bought the pattern from Make It and Love It, called the Lily Skirt.  It was well-written and easy to follow, and I love that the waistband is super stretchy.  The skirt did end up with a little bit more pouf than I expected, so if I make another one I won't use as much fabric.
This is seriously the best picture we could get of the kids, but there were a few things going against us.  They had to sit because of the cast, we didn't have time for photos before church, and we didn't have a great location.  Maybe next year.  Looking back, I also wish I would have had my picture taken with the girls.  Instead, here's a full-length shot of me trying to look serious.
I'll have to work on that.
 Linked up: Sugar Bee Crafts

No comments: