9.29.2011

Master Bedroom

Time for another stop on my home tour!  Today we'll be visiting the master bedroom, which, in my eyes, is a room that still needs some work.  I'd like to get different nightstands, a bench for the bay window, a low dresser instead of a tall one, and make a headboard out of some old pallet wood we have.  In spite of these things I still want to do, I do love the direction this room is headed.  I absolutely love the wall color, the bedding, and the drapes (ever since I lengthened them to reach the floor).
This is the view from the bathroom.  On the left, you can see my fancified IKEA mirror.  I got my lamps and rug at IKEA, also.  The bedding is from Kohl's.
That's the door out into the hallway, my reclaimed barnwood jewelry holder, and the tall dresser that I wish were a low dresser.
And this is the view looking into the bathroom.  I used to not love the archway, but I think I must be getting used to it, because it doesn't bother me like it did when we moved in.  It's also nice to be able to get some extra light in the bedroom from the window in the bathroom. 
For now, the bay window is empty, but I would like to have a long bench under the window someday.  I really do love our bedroom, and I can't wait until all the final touches are complete.

1 comment:

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

I LOVE that rug! Your master looks so inviting! I'm a fan of your bedding too... green is my favorite color!! I'm so glad you joined Roomspiration today!