1.07.2011

A Winter Dilemma

I have a few things I would like to do tomorrow, which is the last Saturday before my husband's classes start up again.  One of them is to frame our bathroom mirrors.  Another is to put our new bedding on our bed in the master bedroom.  Yet another is to repaint our master bedroom and bathroom.

Unfortunately, there's no way I can do all that in one day!  Also, I ordered the bedding online at Kohl's, and it won't be here until Monday.  I guess that one's out.

So here's the real dilemma: Do I make the frames for the bathroom mirrors in the freezing cold garage, or paint the bedroom and have it all smelly because it's too cold to open the windows and air it out? 

Which would you rather have: numb extremities or a fume headache? 

Maybe I will just go shopping and get Euro pillow inserts and matching lamps for our nightstands.

No comments: