4.27.2014

A-deer-able Leggings


I have been getting into sewing clothes for my girls lately.  These deer leggings were one of my first kids patterns that I did for all three girls.  I used fabric from Girl Charlee and the Lollipop Leggings pattern from Peek-A-Boo Pattern Shop.  The deer fabric was not the ideal fabric for leggings, since it didn't have any stretch to it, but the print was too cute, so I had to use it anyway.  They have held up pretty well, and kids grow so fast that they will grow out of them before they wear out.  The fit on the pattern was great, and they were way easier than I expected.  Definitely a great beginner pattern!


3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

I think the leggings are adorable.

I have not a single clue as to what the second word is in the CAPTCHA code that I'm supposed to prove I'm not a robot - perhaps I need a robot to help me decipher it !!! Oh well here goes.

https://ljmedia.org/ said...

You are able to buy instagram followers or buy youtube dislikes to balance out your profile.

https://socialexperience.org/ said...

I have found that when I buy real Twitter followers or buy youtube likes for my photos I am seen a whole lot more.