So how did I make it? I am usually a Photoshop girl, but I was recently contacted by My Memories about reviewing their digital scrapbooking software. Now, I am not much of a real-life scrapbooker, but I do love doing graphic design, so I agreed to give the software a spin and see what I could do with it.
- Quick and easy to use
- I can use all the fun fonts I already have installed on my computer
- There are lots of free kits for download and a wide variety of other kits
- I can make my project as customized as I want, or just use a template and spend hardly any time on it at all
- There are many different book sizes
- I can print at home or send it somewhere else
- I am able use any other digital scrapbooking images you already have or free downloads from other sites
- Everything is organized and saved into albums instead of single files
I honestly had so much fun playing with My Memories! It was great to be able to print my training schedule right out on my printer and have it ready to go. I think that I might actually start doing digital scrapbooking after playing with this.
What's your favorite scrapbooking kit? Visit My Memories and leave a comment here telling me which digital scrapbooking kit you like best. (required entry) Be or become a follower of the Audzipan Anthology and leave a comment. (optional) Follow the My Memories Blog and leave a comment. (optional) Follow My Memories on Facebook and leave a comment. (optional) Follow My Memories on Twitter and leave a comment. (optional)
This giveaway is now closed. The winner has been announced here.
If you can't possibly wait for the giveaway to be over, I've got a great deal for ya. Enter this code "STMMMS65222" at checkout to get $10 off your own copy of the My Memories Suite and a $10 coupon to the My Memories Store to get you started off right with some great kits. Awesome!
Disclaimer: I was provided with a free copy of this software for review, but all opinions expressed in this post are solely mine.